Parking : Municipal Underground Public Parking and Street Parking
Space for Lease : None Available
This federally recognized historical building is a true landmark in Brampton. Located in historical downtown Brampton, the building caters to those tenants looking to make a statement about their work environment. This building, originally designed by Thomas Fuller (Architect for Canada’s Parliament Buildings) was built in 1886 and was completely restored and renovated in 2008 which now offers commercial office, retail and restaurant uses. Neighbouring Garden Square and the Rose Theatre, this building is a prime location for those businesses relying on exposure and easy public access. Ample street and underground parking available for short term or long term visits.